logo Om te reageren moet men aangemeld zijn.

Algemene onderwerpen
The Undead also have a special gold structure

The Undead also have a special gold structure -- a Haunted Gold Mine. Like Night Elf Wisps, Undead Acolytes remain on the WOW TBC Classic Gold mine and collect mechanically. In 100 seconds, building one is slower than the Entangled Gold Mine, but Undead Acolytes do not need to stay around in one place to construct, instead summoning a portal that brings their structures into existence. When the portal is summoned, they are free to start other tasks.

Undead also differ from the other factions in that they need to use their simplest combat unit -- Ghouls -- to gather lumber. The trade-off is that Ghouls gather 20 timber per delivery instead of the Individual and Orc's 10, along with cheap Burning Crusade Classic Gold the Night Elves' 5. They are also much more defensible, if your competitor target your workers.

The Undead also have a special gold structure -- a Haunted Gold Mine. Like Night Elf Wisps, Undead Acolytes remain on the [url=https://www.mywowgold.com/]WOW TBC Classic Gold[/url] mine and collect mechanically. In 100 seconds, building one is slower than the Entangled Gold Mine, but Undead Acolytes do not need to stay around in one place to construct, instead summoning a portal that brings their structures into existence. When the portal is summoned, they are free to start other tasks. Undead also differ from the other factions in that they need to use their simplest combat unit -- Ghouls -- to gather lumber. The trade-off is that Ghouls gather 20 timber per delivery instead of the Individual and Orc's 10, along with [url=https://www.mywowgold.com/]cheap Burning Crusade Classic Gold[/url] the Night Elves' 5. They are also much more defensible, if your competitor target your workers.
Werkelijke weergave
Geef minstens 10 karakters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Aanpssen...
Aangepast
With gekozen deselect posts toon gekozen berichten
All posts under this topic will be gewist ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft