logo Om te reageren moet men aangemeld zijn.

Algemene onderwerpen
Moderation Logs: Chat Owner Moderation Logs

This is not sufficient to hold a significant chat. I'm now a General at the Clan Chat I join and I hear the leader say that RS gold he can not make any new friends because of all the ranked members he's. Why not have separate lists to add your rated members to your chat and have plenty of friends? You would not even need 200 slots; 100 would do the job flawlessly, saving server space. Same goes for the Ignore list.

Moderation Logs: Chat Owner Moderation Logs: This is a portion of their'clan set-up' would reveal users kicked, by whom, and for what reason. The chat proprietor could then see who has been kicking rather and that hasn't. The chat owner could get rid of the kick and, therefore, un-suspending the OSRS buy gold consumer in question. Maybe a user could have inadvertently kicked-out an innocent participant.

This is not sufficient to hold a significant chat. I'm now a General at the Clan Chat I join and I hear the leader say that [url=https://www.rsgoldfast.com/]RS gold[/url] he can not make any new friends because of all the ranked members he's. Why not have separate lists to add your rated members to your chat and have plenty of friends? You would not even need 200 slots; 100 would do the job flawlessly, saving server space. Same goes for the Ignore list. Moderation Logs: Chat Owner Moderation Logs: This is a portion of their'clan set-up' would reveal users kicked, by whom, and for what reason. The chat proprietor could then see who has been kicking rather and that hasn't. The chat owner could get rid of the kick and, therefore, un-suspending the [url=https://www.rsgoldfast.com/]OSRS buy gold[/url] consumer in question. Maybe a user could have inadvertently kicked-out an innocent participant.
Werkelijke weergave
Geef minstens 10 karakters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Aanpssen...
Aangepast
With gekozen deselect posts toon gekozen berichten
All posts under this topic will be gewist ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft